Canon IPF TM 300
The TM-300 device features an all-new 5-color TD pigment ink set. This ink was formulated to produce fine lines and sharp text on both inkjet and non-inkjet paper. Combine this pigment ink with water resistant media and you have a printed drawing that can withstand many outdoor conditions, especially outdoor job sites such as construction sites. Available in 130 ml or 300 ml ink tanks. 490 ml of ink ships standard with the TM-300.
- With faster printing of multi-page files, the TM Series can print up to 144 D sized prints per hour
- The TM-300 features a 3″ color touchscreen operation panel making it easy to view printer information as well as perform simple operations.
- A good fit for small offices, the compact TM-300 has a small footprint for a large format aqueous inkjet printer.
- Printing jobs quickly is critical on the work site and in the office. The Wi-Fi connectivity can transfer technical drawing files and help speed up your workflow- perfect for high-volume printing. No Wi-Fi router is needed, which can provide greater freedom during installation.
- The 6-channel PF-06 Print Head is engineered to work with the printer’s high-speed carriage and high-frequency ink ejection to help facilitate fast printing. This printer boasts Canon’s print-head technology that lays down ink with outstanding speed and accuracy. The PF-06 print head incorporates a nozzle orifice shape to help minimize mist spray, producing clean lines and text. The high-precision, high-density print head, with a total of 15,360 nozzles, lays down 5 picoliter-size ink droplets that help produce sharp detail and excellent image quality. The result is consistently accurate 2400 x 1200 dpi output (max.) with fine lines that are accurate to ±0.10% and as thin as 0.02mm.
- The Sub-Ink Tank System allows virtually all of the available ink in a tank to be used before having to replace it, helping to eliminate wasted ink. The empty tanks can also be replaced on-the-fly without stopping the printer. This is extremely useful during your long print jobs.
Request a Free Consultation