Océ Arizona 1300 GT
Building on its market-leading predecessor, the new Océ Arizona® 1300 GT extra-large true flatbed printer provides incomparable image quality alongside outstanding versatility across both flexible and rigid media applications.
Océ Arizona Flat-Bed Printers fulfill the printing needs for Signage, Displays, Packaging, Interior Decoration, Architecture and Advertising and can print in high quality full color directly on any rigid material: Acrylic, Foam board, Forex, Glass, Metal, Aluminum, Wood, etc. The printheads move while the media remains static thus providing precision printing and allowing elevated printing with multi-layer for 3D effect. Océ Arizona Printers can also have the roll media option for printing on flexible media such as Banner, Canvas, Mesh Material and some Textile media.
- 4/6/8-channel piezoelectric inkjet system using Océ VariaDot® imaging technology; with one 636-nozzle, variable droplet printhead per channel.
- 1340 GT: CMYK 1360 GT: CMYK+WW/V 1380 GT: CMYK+WW/V +cm
- Variable droplet sizes from 6 to 42 picoliters. The ability to vary the drop size to 6 picoliters produces sharp images with smoother gradients and quartertones. The ability to jet larger droplets up to 42 picoliters produces uniform colors. The result is near-photographic quality with sharpness only before seen at resolutions of 1,440 dpi or higher. Text as small as 2 pt. is perfectly legible (with High Definition mode).
- Océ IJC357 UV-curable inks packed in quick-change, 2 liter bags for: Black, Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, Light Cyan, Light Magenta. White and Varnish packed in 1 liter bags.
- True flatbed for rigid media printing with available Roll Media Option for flexible media printing.
Request a Free Consultation